Monday, September 3, 2012

Insult quotes

I hope you step on a lego.


In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion.


I’d explain it to you, but I don’t have any crayons.


I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.


Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?


Sure, I’d love to help you out…now, which way did you come in?


Don’t hate me because i’m beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.


You’re so fake, Barbie is jealous.


They just ran out of brains by the time you got there, so they gave you a nice wood carving instead.


Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.


Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?


Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds.


I heard that you were a Lady killer. They take one look at you and die of shock.


This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.


If you took an IQ test, the results would be negative.


If brains were taxed, you’d get a rebate.


This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.


When you were born, did they let your Mother out of her cell?