Monday, September 3, 2012

Trust Quotes

I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but I’m not stupid enough to trust you again.

Never trust a man who has no vices.

I don’t trust words, I trust actions.

Never trust someone who lies to you; never lie to someone who trusts you.

He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted.

Trust can be lost within seconds.

Trust means everything, but once it’s broken sorry means nothing.

Trust is like virginity. You lose it once and you’ll never get it back.

People who truly deserve your trust are those who will never have the courage to lie to you.

Life is at its weakest when there’s more doubts than trust, but life is at its strongest when you learn how to trust in spite of the doubts.

Trust takes years to build but seconds to destroy.

Trust is like an eraser; it gets smaller and smaller.

Sometimes the hardest decision to make is the one that is best for you. But in the end you have to trust your heart to do what is right.

Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.

Be careful whom you give your trust. Because when its broken, it hurts alot wishing you haven’t given it away.

Trust is crucial in development of networks.

I do trust you. I trust you to do exactly what I’d expect you to do.